Sunday, May 17, 2015

SNOOGLE!

Hello all! It has been far too long!  I am in the process of reorganizing my life, goals and priorities so I am hoping that means my blog posts increase in frequency :)

Tonight, I am simply here to share a product with you that has significantly improved my sleep comfort, low back pain and shoulder impingement...the SNOOGLE!



No, I am not pregnant. The snoogle has replaced the 4 pillows I tried to manipulate into the perfect spots to support my uncomfortable body while I slept. My shoulders woke me up regularly throughout the night and now I can sleep through and be super cuddly with it...I just have to give up some cuddle time with my hubby but I am happier when I am pain free and a happy wife means a happy life right?

Check out how to get the best hip, back, neck and tummy support while you sleep here:  http://leachco.com/snoogle.html

I got the picture and my own snoogle off of amazon.com :)

Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment